Step 1 - The following instructions are for your IACRA Application. The FAA application will need to be completed prior to meeting with the FAA.
Step 2 - After graduating flight school you must meet with the Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE) or the FAA at an area Flight Standards District Offices (FSDO) for the sign-off. Take the following paperwork with you to your appointment with the FAA/DPE:
• Original Knowledge Test Score report.
• Driver’s License.
• Military ID card.
• Orders awarding you the Aviator Badge (In Flight Records).
• Copy of DA Form 759 (Flight Records Closeout).
• Current copy of DA Form 4186 (upslip)
or FAA medical.
• Current pilot's certificate (if applicable).
Click here for the nearest FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO).
FAA Regulations for the Military Competency Ratings. Click here.
Mr. Harvey Schwab (DPE) will be available in the PHPA office on the afternoon of graduation and the following morning. The cost of the signoff is $80 with Mr. Schwab.